A short translation for the international friends and customers who will reach Milan looking for an unconventional bachelorette party.
All of our staff speaks English and will be happy to offer you our events in Milan for an evening with friends, a birthday or bachelorette party.
I introduce myself, I’m Paola Saia, photographer and art director of unconventional and vintage events in Milan and everywhere in Italy.
I created Pois Gras thanks to a team of professionals who are passionate about vintage and bizarre suggestions.
We organize customized events inspired by vintage, fantasy and art for birthdays, special events and bachelorette parties, our format includes serveral activitities:
- Suggestions for your outfit, thanks to our moodboards on Pinterest;
- Workshop of make up and vintage hairstyles, thanks to a specialized make up artist;
- Vintage accessories availble to complete your look (veils, gloves, hats etc.)
- Exclusive location, for example, Chez Tiffany held at Hotel Chateau Monfort in Milan, where the Chef will prepare for us sweets, macarons, biscuits and thea for your afternoon snack;
- Professional Photo Session;
We are currently offering 3 different events:
Chez Tiffany, inspired by Audrey Hepburn;
Fifties bon ton cupcake edition, in pastel tones, quite shabby. In addition to the activities listed, you will decorate a cupcake combining it with your outfit and make-up;
Desperate Housewives apple pie edition, 50’s atmosphere with flared dresses. You will prepare and cook an apple pie, we will play in the kitchen with a rolling pin, flour, pots etc.
We also offer the possibility to rent tailored dresses, our total look maker will choose the perfect outfit for you, according to your measures, skin tone and hair color, creating a customized style.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any information
Paola: firstname.lastname@example.org +39 347 89 83 669